Visual CertExam Suite download is interactive testing system for hassle free exam preparation to MCSE, MCDBA, MCSD, A+, Network+, Security+, CCNA, CCNP and other Certification Exams. Suite consists of two applications Visual Cert Exam Manager and Visual Cert Exam Designer.
Visual Cert Exam Designer
Desktop software designed to create and edit your own professional practice exams. It is designed foremost for authors involved in practice exam development. The application supports most of the question types used in certification exams and allows you to work on an exam using an intuitive user interface. Further, the question preview feature lets the author see exactly how the question will appear during the examination.
Visual Cert Exam Manager
Desktop software which organizes the exams created in Visual CertExam Designer and presents them to the exam taker. The VCE Manager interface functions as a realistic simulation of the actual certification exam. Flexible examination mode settings (can be password-protected from unauthorized modification) make it possible to use VCE Manager not only for self-preparation, but also for giving practice exams to students in classrooms.
System requirements: Windows type OS (Windows XP, Vista, Win 7)
Visual CertExam Suite Features:
- The most realistic simulation of the exam flow with many hassle free options
- You can work with most of the question types used in certification exams (Multiple Choice, Fill in the Blank, Select and Place, Point and Shoot, Hot Area, Create a Tree, Build List and Reorder, Drop and Connect).
- Ability to create case study-based exams.
- The question preview feature allows the author to see exactly how a question will appear during an examination.
- Supports question text formatting, including bullets, numbering and alignment.
- All exam data (including images) is stored in a single file that simplifies copying and distribution of your exams.
- Printing and print preview of exam files.
- Supports the most popular image formats: GIF and JPEG.
- The Import Wizard automatically creates exam files from existing text files (e.g., .txt, .rtf) containing exam items.
- Ability to work in a local network using file sharing.
- You can group questions into sections based on exam topics.
- Each exam file can contain multiple instances of an exam (Exam A, Exam B, Exam C and so on).
- You can set a password for opening an exam file in Visual CertExam Designer to prevent unauthorized copying, editing and printing of the exam data.
- You can restrict the ability to start an exam by setting a password.
- Score history tracking.
- Doesn’t require the installation of additional software.
- Bonus: Full and lifetime access to the free VCE files repository with daily updates!